Funded by the American Cancer Society’s Diversity in Cancer Research initiative, the program provides students with an immersive research experience tailored to each student’s individual needs.
Program aspects include:
- Individual hands-on training in cancer research labs
- Access to diverse and experienced research mentors
- Participation in community outreach efforts
- Career development workshops
- Networking at local, regional, and national meetings
- GRE and MCAT preparation
Students from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply as guided by the NIH definition of underrepresented minorities in science. This includes individuals with disabilities and those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application no later than Friday, November 10, 2023.